Friday, June 17, 2011

Todays run was at the doggie beach… Took it all the way...

Public Health Issues:

Know about health issues, information and solution



This is me at 100 pounds. I don’t take mirror shots often .



Yay!

We went shopping, and although all the roommates’ stuff came out to $12 each, i bought another $15 of my own for healthy choices. Tomatoes, lettuce, strawberries, bagels, whole wheat bread, and so on. :)

So I made this salad for dinner! It has a ton of lettuce, half a tomato, fried chicken filet, cheese, onions and italian dressing. :D



don’t watch this.





Anyone ever had this? I tried it for the first time this past week. Mixed it in with my water (that cup  right thurr). It didn’t taste like anything but the little seeds became soft which made for an unpleasant texture. The label suggests using this on salads and other foods. I could see mixing this in with a smoothie.



I will start off with this, since it was my inspiration for making this blog in the first place!

I encourage all to watch it on your spare time. It truly is life changing!







Todays run was at the doggie beach… Took it all the way down to huntington beach pier down the pier then back… Felt really good… small bouts of dehydration but had a hydration bottle…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap