Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo



Ipod Touch 4

Hipstamatic Apps.

Berjaya Times Square, KUALA LUMPUR

Malaysia



retro random bits of junk in a restaurant.

malacca, malaysia, 25/4/2011

in a mostly furniture-less flat in KL

and there’s a badass motherfucking thunderstorm going on outside.



dimsum at home is always the best. ???????????? #dimsum #yumcha #Malaysia (Taken with instagram)


"Land of Lightning"


"Wau & Gasing"

I never thought that Kelantan would be a unique place until I learned the culture of playing Wau and Gasing Kelantanese are playing still. I wonder how big would be Wau be and also the pattern they’d have. I wish to learn how they play with Wau and also Gasingl This made me think of Malaysia as an unique country that cannot be found in other country. Am I able to bring it back to Kuching?? :P



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap