Friday, June 17, 2011

SideEffects and recovery from a lumbar puncture, spinal tap http://bit.ly/czJbjR health



Iv had this craving for lots of fruit lately 

REALLY??
A POUND OF ONE THING WEIGHS MORE THAN A POUND OF THE OTHER????
OMYFRICK
WHY HAVEN’T YOU CALLED THE CIA

Overview of common tropical diseases. http://bit.ly/cWipXo health

SUCH AN ACCOMPLISHMENT AND AFTERWARDS THINK I’M GOING TO PUSH MYSELF AGAIN NEXT TIME, I CAN DO THIS

1. Change your thoughts: choose to think positively and practice meditation

2. Get a rocking healthy body: eat awesome whole organic foods and exercise

3. Repeat 1 & 2!



Lunch: Sauteed organic red potatoes, carrots, and kale.

Like this if you’re a nerd for nutrition like me. 0:)

However, this morning I did do Cooper Test. 

Cooper Test is a thing we do in soccer - you run as far as you can in 12 minutes. 

The pace is set at a insane 7 1/2 laps (my coaches set everything at insane paces so we all have something to push for) but my pace today was 1.489 miles, which equates to about 5 and so freaking close to 6 laps. Like I was RIGHT THERE. 

But, I will get it better next time. 

I also did 10 hill sprints. 

And then I did 90 crunch (30 per set, with legs at 90 degrees) and then bridge (90 all together, 15 per side, per set), and then I had my brother help me with doing a crunch that you are laying on your back, you put your legs out, pull them in and then back up to hit your partner’s (in this case my brother) hands (that are help up to where you have to lift your ass off the ground to touch them) with your feet. 

I think that was a terrible job explaining that. Ask if you have any questions. 

Also - thank you fitblrs for helping push me this morning, I was going to be lazy and not do anything, but then I saw a post about a non-gym workout (the one I reblogged) and then I was like… “okay. I need to run.” So i did. 

woo. 

“Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.”

- Plato

SideEffects and recovery from a lumbar puncture, spinal tap http://bit.ly/czJbjR health

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap