Friday, June 17, 2011

Dr. C. E. Gant Alternative Health Membership - recurring

WETHEPEOPLE Dont Gain Weight on the Job http://ping.fm/tgTwh health diet tcot weight job heart diabetes food militia exercise SGP



The Best Public Service Announcement AD Placement I’ve Seen in Quite a While

i ate like a lardo. idk what was with me but i was STARVIN MARVIN today.

breakfast:

  • porkroll egg and cheese :(

lunch:

  • these chili flavored chips
  • a mini italian sub, like 3 inches long lol

dinner:

  • fish burrrrrito! (roll that r!) it was so good. baked talapia with tartar sauce, romaine and chopped fresh green beansss all in a whole wheat wrap. yum diddly yum yum.

my face hurts like an @%$(*@$ $@^@*$^!$)!$^$!$!. I don’t exactly know what bad words I’m choosing to say there, use your imagination.

Any recipe suggestions? All I have right now is grapefruit and strawberry smoothies.. :X Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

[Flash 10 is required to watch video.]

Three Tips on Combating Overeating at Dinner Time! For more info checkout www.fitwithbrit.com

I volunteered this morning for the Susan G. Komen Race for the cure event in Downtown Raleigh today and it was absolutely amazing!  I really felt like I was doing something so much bigger than myself, even though it was just passing out water every little bit helps!

This event was really important for me because I lost one of my cousins to it a few years ago.  We didn’t have the greatest relationship but she was family and I really wish that our relationship would’ve been different but I guess it was her time. Regardless, I will celebrate her life and let her know that she is not forgotten.

I got really emotional while being there today because I’m battling cancer now.  I have skin cancer, I was diagnosed in March of this year and it was a hard thing to come to terms with.  I just started chemotherapy las month and it was the scariest thing I’ve ever been through.  While it’s not fatal or life threatening it still takes a toll on my body.  Cancer is Cancer and while I’m going through my fight I will do everything I can encourage others.

I’ll be participating in this race and many other’s from now on because I absolutely loved the way I felt today!  Just being there with other people who have beaten cancer, friends and family who know people who have cancer, and just general supporters of a good cause!  If there is a foundation in your area and they are doing anything in the community, please, Please, PLEASE get involved.  You don’t have to personally know someone but just think….your supporting life, health, and strength…WHO WOULDN’T WANT THAT! 

“Happiness lies, first of all, in health.”

- George William Curtis

how nervous I am! My race…my 10 mile race..my FIRST road race..is tomorrow at 8 am!

And I’m going to tear it up!

I just hope that I will stay fueled up and that I don’t experience any pains. I’m running with my shuffle so I’ll have some distraction just in case :]

Nope, your skin is very elastic. If you lose the fat and strengthen your core, your stomach will tighten up.

Dr. C. E. Gant Alternative Health Membership - recurring:

Article by at 2011-06-09 09:57:19

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap