Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 1 - Your sexual orientation or gender identity. Be creative in your definition.

It was just another day at a very random place at a random time. With the mother. We were sitting at...

Your words, I’ll keep it forever.. RIP



The Four Friends schooner by Keitha Haycock [cocteau.triplet] on Flickr.





Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia. Jump Smash in mid-air.





Lee Chong Wei's Site!:

SHOW SUPPORT!!!! GO LEE CHONG WEI! BOLEH!

30 Day LGBT Challenge

Crap. So apparently I was talked into doing this for advocacy. I honestly hate advocating anyone or anything other than telling people to have an opinion, so….

Day 1 - Your sexual orientation or gender identity. Be creative in your definition.

I’ll just tell it like it is. I’m gay and a Muslim, which basically means if someone told me the reward for being a martyr was to end up with 70 some-odd virgin women in Heaven, I’d tell them that’s exactly what Hell would be for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap