Saturday, June 18, 2011

know a person who has stopped alcohol with sudden confusion and seeing abnormal things. Seek medical...



‘find a penny, pick it up, all day long you’ll have’…an overwhelming concern that you just touched something with more microorganisms on it than hairs on your head and you’ll become overwhelmed with the desire to wash your hands.

What is an electroencephalogram (EEG) test? http://dld.bz/r4nS health



effort or determination makes up half of the workout itself. 

workout for yourself. not to be as skinny as the next girl.. not because you think your boyfriend wants you to look a certain way… not for any external reason you can think of.

workout because you’ve come to the realization that this is the only body you get, so why not take care of it? see how far you can push yourself, mentally and physically, and be happily surprised with the end result of all your hard work. 



Hey look what I found my “Working” folder.

Boehner says: kids make me cry … but not the sick ones

I’m definitely having strawberries and blueberries with whichever I choose:

do I have Honey Nut Cheerios or Whole Wheat Toast with Peanut Butter?

I just finished my workout so I’m thinking peanut butter because of the protein.

Improve skin. Reverse/slow down aging. Lose stomach fat. Stimulate metabolism.

Qi Gong’s miraculous Swimming Dragon.

For me, it has the odd side effects of making dance around my room while listening to Bob Marley - I don’t think I’ve danced around my room since I was 10 - and improving my volleyball game.  My Qi Gong teacher says he’s never seen anyone not have improved skin and a smaller waist if they practice 30 minutes a day (all at once or split up throughout the day).

Signs of alcohol abuse. http://dld.bz/qGGt health

I woke up this morning feeling really terrible about myself physically and mentally.  I feel like elaborating on details will only play into the shitty stereotypes that I already see/hear on a daily basis. 

Dammit, I’m better than this - but sometimes I just feel BEAT DOWN by it all.  I need my chosen family, my friends, my queer little loves to surround me with body positivity and love at moments like this - when my body is weak, when i’m too exhausted, when i’m downtrodden, when i’m feeling squidgy in my skin - I need you the most.  I want to be there for any of you when you feel this way too. 

Migraine Causes - What You Should Know:

A lot of individuals have suffered migraine symptoms at one time or another another. What sets off a headache? Consider some of the causes of headaches? They’re typical nevertheless, crucial questions to take into account. It is a typically recognized fact thata headache is actually a pain in the head or within the upper neck. Many of us experience headaches as disclosed in medical related reports. It is due to a considerable number of triggers that numerous folks have problems with headaches. If possible, it is far better to possess a understanding of these different triggers so that…

know a person who has stopped alcohol with sudden confusion and seeing abnormal things. Seek medical help. http://bit.ly/bYRrSr health

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap