Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dinner is Served



YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER


A little late on this update, but yesterday went well, at least in the actual training area. Worked out for an hour; 40min of HIIT, 10min of stairs, and 10 of stretching/walking it out. Today I am finally recovered enough from my first training session with Jennifer to even attempt wanting to lift on my own, and I definitely have to after what I ate yesterday; Hibachi and sushi, you are my diet enemy número uno. Granted, I didn’t eat anything but 1oz of hard cheese, a grapefruit, and one of my protein shakes before dinner, and then nothing after, but that was still enough calories and fats to ruin most of my hard work these last few days. Not stressing though. I’m getting better at saying no to old eating habits and realizing my cravings are only there because my body is going through sugar and carb withdrawals. Honestly, making the gym my number one priority is going to be the hardest part. Contemplating spending the extra $150 or so to start seeing my PT 3 times a week instead of 2.

About my personal trainer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap