Saturday, June 18, 2011

For those of you who want to read about what I eat, I’ve been adding to one post :)

Diseases that cause breathing difficulties. http://dld.bz/pYCF health

i really don’t like girls with majorly skinny legs. Dancers are sexy, Beyonce is sexy, Nicole from the pussy cat dolls is sexy, and they all have thick thighs. Having ‘a gap between your thighs’ shouldn’t be a trend. Being healthy is the way to go. 

3 days till my first road race!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the medals and they’re sooo awesome!

It’s not really on my meal plan but it’s not what I intended to cut out when I started my FVP challenge so I don’t see it as a failure. I wanna cut out bread, pasta and sugar mostly for these 28 days but after that cereal I can see just how wheat makes you hungrier than you were before. No wonder I was binge eating.

How Your Meat Eating Can Kill Vegetarians:

“Factory farming produces hundreds of millions of tons of animal poop, millions of gallons of which gets dumped into cesspools that can then leak and infect water used to irrigate crops. That’s how E. coli, an intestinal pathogen found both in cows and humans, can spoil things like cucumbers and spinach.

Maybe you eat meat, and believe that it is no one’s business. Maybe you are a vegan, and prefer to not step on anyone’s toes at the dinner table. But the truth is, people who choose to eat meat from factory farms effect us all. And the effect is negative. This article is a great, although frustrating, read.

Photos of 100 Calorie Servings Of Fruit

Breakfast: gfree oatmeal, OJ, 2 egg whites. BAM.

do i zumba or go for a run tonight?

Album of the day #11- HEALTH- Get Color

Reasons I love it: HEALTH are something of an acquired taste, with constant noisey electro, buried vocals, frantic drumming and a frankly terrifying Twitter account. The band use a studio album-remix album-studio album release formula and to date have released two remix albums just as good as the original efforts. But Get Color is still their best output to date, jarring pedal screeches and squeals accompanied by thundering percussion and their signature haunting singing, it’s a tough album to get through but when you get past all the noise it’s bloody good.

Favourite Track: Die Slow

Best Lyric: “Our bones won’t grow in the dirt”- We Are Water

For fans of: Crystal Castles, Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy

For those of you who want to read about what I eat, I’ve been adding to one post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap