Saturday, June 18, 2011

Boy doing a half heart. :3



pesawat - excuse me

hong kong!!! *clapclapclap*



Camarro aside, they even showcase this sexy Ducati! Damn, baby. Be mine.



Cr : @nazlahhhh

I think I fall in love again.

I had a crush on him like years ago. Then I stopped hoping because he lied to everyone a lot. I fell in love with a liar. What? Are you serious?

I don’t know why it’s too hard for me to forget him. I just want him to get out of my head. There are so many things I can do than thinking about a liar right? But what can I do? Love is love. I just want him to change to a better person. So I can fell in love with a great smile. That is all.

I used to think one day we’ll tell the story of us.



Soohyun’s sweaty smile.

Cr : @nazlahhhh



I love this picture! *O*

By: AZRINARIZZ



A lomo grocery shopping affair.

LOL! I couldn’t stop screaming when I watched U-Kiss performance.DAMN! I almost crried watching Kevin singing on stage T____T

It would be nice if I can watch them at Stadium Negara now T___T

and it’ll be nicer if Alexander and Kibum are there to sing their own part :’(

arghhhhhh!! Dx



Bumblebee Camarro :)

Transformers 3 promo at 1 Utama.



Boy doing a half heart. :3

Cr : @nazlahhhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap