Friday, June 17, 2011

Photo

but then i’m like “fuck it, i love eating too much” and i’m too lazy to go to the gym everyday.

““The way you eat is inseparable from your core beliefs about being alive. Your relationship with food is an exact mirror of your feelings about love, fear, anger, meaning and transformation.””

-   Geneen Roth

I’m happy that I got back on the scale. I do fully encourage hiatuses or just saying goodbye to it permanently if it’s the right choice for you—I definitely enjoyed not stressing over weigh-ins for the few months that I didn’t hop on—but I’m glad that I got back on the scale and saw what I did. I wasn’t happy with the number but now I can focus on that and turn it into something productive and good. Maybe I needed that push to get back in line….so it’s can’t really be a bad thing.



I want to go do hill sprint repeats but it’s my rest day.  >:/  I will do some yoga I guess.

Anything is better than doing laundry!!

To most runners Sunday = Long Run Day!

After starting my Marathon program this week, today was my first long run of the plan! 6 miles scheduled and 6 miles done!

Nice and comfortable tonight, but I left it late again! 

Had a busy/Lazy day and then had to wait for dinner to go down! Several hours of procrastination later and I finally got out there and got it done. I do really enjoy running late at night, its so peaceful and quiet. Not to mention nice and cool making running nice and comfortable elements wise :)

                                    

Today’s documented evidence above. 

6 miles completed

52:05

8:40 pace

Enough said. Cup of tea and some relaxation before bed! :) Good times!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Big props to everyone who competed in events this weekend too, I know there were a few excellent efforts out there! :)

Rich

I’m really looking forward to this workout. I’m really liking the quick pace of the videos. I’ve tried P90X and I really like those. But they always feel like they drag on too long. These videos don’t give me time to think about how tired I am : p It’s plyometric cardio today. Sounds like a fun time : )

How sore throat is treated http://bit.ly/bE6rav health

If it’s not an infection, then it’s just normal. Other people can’t smell it, you’re just getting paranoid. This is one of those things all girls get paranoid about. It’s in those body books your mom gives you when you’re a preteen, and it’s still in glamour nowadays. I was just reading a normal by the numbers thing about this and they all said the same thing, no one else can smell it, and guys aren’t turned off by it, it’s just natural. It’s not like guys taste awesome either, but it’s just natural, that’s just sex (though pineapples can apparently help for guys).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap