Friday, July 29, 2011

Rachel Zoe Promotes Exude Lipstick Line





I'm never sure how and what to feel about Rachel Zoe, but no one can deny that she has a sharp eye, a deep understanding of fashion and an incredible talent at marketing. So when Rachel promotes a new lipstick line I sit straight and listen closely.





Exude is a new NYC-based lipstick line, owned by Diane Breidenbach, who cofounded Exude with her husband, Laurence Mille. The first products to launch on August 2nd will be a lipstick and a gloss. Exude Lipstick has an interesting crystal applicator and a minimalist soft touch tube. The formula continues the popular trend of "good for you" ingredients and contains vitamins C and E, gogi berry and omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. Sounds good to me. The lipstick is designed to be applied through the component for the perfect amount of tint. I guess no lip brush is needed.







The lipsticks offer a cream formula and come in nine shades, ranging from Nude to Cranberry (Rachel Zoe’s favorite. I'm also interested in Red #1, Plum and Rosy Brown). The gloss is available in five hues, out of which I'm especially curious about Scarlet Red and Crimson. All lip products are scented with a hint of mint. For now they will be exclusive to the company's website, exudelipstick.com (not functional at the moment) and retail for $29.



Here's what Rachel Zoe had to say about lipstick in general and the Exude line in particular:

“Of all the makeup I use, I’m most intrigued by and infatuated with lipstick. I have full lips, so playing with color and texture has always been fun for me.”



I would never [promote] something I don’t wear myself or that I don’t believe in. I really believe in this product."


What say you? Are you buying?



Info: WWD, photos via Zimbio and shesomajor.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap