Saturday, July 23, 2011

Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)











Amy Winehouse quotes:

"I don't think your ability to fight has anything to do with how big you are. It's to do with how much anger is in you."
"Girls talk to each other like men talk to each other. But girls have an eye for detail." 
"I like pin-up girls. I'm more of a boy than a girl. I'm not a lesbian, though - not before a sambuca anyway. "
"I don't ever want to do anything mediocre. I hear the music in the charts and I don't mean to be rude, but those people have no soul. Learning from music is like eating a meal - you have to pace yourself. You can't take everything from it all at once. I want to be different, definitely. I'm not a one trick pony. I'm at least a five-trick pony."








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap