Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Year of Kissing People.

I found this blog... I think it received a write-up in the most recent Frankie magazine, or similar, and I've fallen in love with it. Thiel has a habit of year-long socio-cultural projects (my own awkward terminology for what are delightful and inspired ideas): 2005 was a year of iambic pentameter, 2006 was a year of flowers and poems, in 2007 he spent a 'year with the saints'; considering and reacting to the lives of the saints. In 2008 he followed a different person everyday to see where he was lead. In 2009 he spent each day reacting to, and engaging with lemons; using the fruit in different modes. This year he is kissing poeople. A different peson everyday this year. This is his beautiful blog.
WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?????????
I adore his writing-style; I'm beginning to build an idea of what kind of soul he is by the sweetness of his kissing recollections. He's got me wondering what I could do for a year, starting next year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Jok Tekamok - Privacy Policy - Sitemap